RS Athlete First for youth athletes
Sports performance training is more than hustle and sweat.
It requires science-based & intentional programming; proper
technique; consistency; quality rest & recovery.
All athletes, regardless of sport, need the same foundational
skills to stay safe and maximize performance.
We're athletes first and foremost!
Coach Jen Enos uses her expertise to get athletes to the next
level of their game. Her athletes gain strength, power, speed,
and, most importantly, lifelong skills that help them both
dominate the competition now & continue to train safely and
effectively throughout their lives.
What you'll get
Every training program is designed with the best interest of the athlete and his or her performance in mind.
focus on mastery
Once basic techniques have been mastered, the workouts become more challenging.
Programs are based on consistent continual coaching in a positive learning environment
Why was I the best? What was my secret? i never
got bored with the basics. -Kobe Bryant
every program is designed to build
Athleticism-based strength training, thorough instruction, and a focus on movement competency.
Olympic lifting, plyometrics, med ball training, jumping and landing techniques.
Acceleration, deceleration, linear speed, and change-of-direction.
Mobility, stability, & nutrition, plus recovery tips and techniques.
more about coach jen
have you met her? she's awesome. She...
• is K-12 teacher with degrees in Kinesiology (BS) & Phys Ed/DAPE (BEd in progress)
• received a scholarship to play basketball at Humboldt State U
• was an NSCA Strength & Conditioning All American
• competes in Olympic weightlifting at a National level
• trained everyone from K-12 athletes to law enforcement/SWAT officers
• has a dog named Jack--just look at him!